Last week to win exciting prize in Luno Ramadan competition
LAST WEEK! Win Bitcoin worth IDR 1.000.000 or MYR 400 (for Luno Indonesia & Luno Malaysia users) if you guess the Bitcoin price correctly this Friday, 30 June exactly on 18:00. Enter your price before this Thursday, 29 June! Click on the button at the end of this blog for the link to the competition.
To celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, Luno is giving our Malaysian and Indonesian customers the opportunity to win some exciting prizes. All you need to do is predict the Bitcoin price on the Luno Website on a specific time and day. Prizes will be given away every week to one lucky winner whose guess is closest to the price of Bitcoin on the Luno website every Friday at 18:00 MYT (18:00 WIB for Luno Indonesia).
Prizes for Luno Malaysia users
Week of June 03: MYR 400 Zalora voucher
Winner: Mohd Adisa
Week of June 10: MYR 400 worth of Bitcoin
Winner: Kenny Tay
Week of June 17: MYR 400 Zalora voucher
Week of June 24: MYR 400 worth of Bitcoin
Prizes for Luno Indonesia users
Week of June 03: Carrefour Shopping Voucher worth IDR 1.000.000
Winner: Ibnu Arobi
Week of June 10: MAP Shopping Voucher worth IDR 1.000.000
Winner: Eko Doso
Week of June 17: Carrefour Shopping Voucher worth IDR 1.000.000
Week of June 24: IDR 1.000.000 worth of Bitcoin
- The competitions will run weekly throughout the month of June, giving you several chances to enter
- A user is eligible to participate when he/she buys or sells at least MYR 30 or IDR 100.000 worth of Bitcoin on the Luno website within the week
- If you do not buy or sell at least MYR 30 or IDR 100.000 worth of Bitcoin during the week of the competition and still enter, your entry will be invalid
- The competitions run weekly from Saturdays (00:00 MYT/WIB) to Thursdays (23:59 MYT/WIB)
- The price you need to predict will be the price of Bitcoin on Luno Malaysia at 18:00 MYT (18:00 WIB) on that week’s Friday
- If multiple users guess the correct price, the winner will be chosen by a lucky draw. If there is no entry with the correct guess, the closest guess will be chosen.
How to view the price
You can view the Bitcoin price in MYR and IDR on our Bitcoin Price page on the Luno website.
Luno Malaysia users can enter here:
Luno Indonesia users can enter here: