Usability testing - new customers
Have you got any friends who have been thinking of getting some Bitcoin, but haven’t signed up with Luno yet?
We are going to run a usability testing session for new users in our Cape Town office.
We’ll need the selected testers to come in on Thursday, 27th October for 30 to 60 minutes. Testing sessions will be scheduled on the hour every hour from 10am - 6pm.
- SA ID number (will need to bring ID card/book)
- New Luno user - No Luno account (will be setting up a Luno account during the testing)
- Working email address (accessible from mobile phone or by logging into a computer)
- FNB or Standard Bank account (online banking set up and previous experience using it)
- At least R50 in bank account that can be used to transfer to Luno during the testing session
- An Android device
- Working SA mobile phone number
Testers will be paid R150 in Bitcoin for their time.
Those interested can apply by sending an email with their name and mobile phone number to [email protected] and including “Usability testing” in the subject line.
We’ll follow up with a screening email/phone call to make sure you understand the requirements. Note that only successfully screened testers will be allowed to attend.